FRP TANKS ARE AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING SHAPES
• Flat top, Flat bottom a completely enclosed tank for vertical installation.
• Dished top, flat bottom. Tank having as standard a top man way.
• Dished Top and Bottom with elevated steel mounting support.
• Dished bottom and Flat top
• Open top and conical bottom. Center drain for drainage of fluids containing solids.
• Flat bottom and conical top for chemical storage tanks
• Horizontal tank with both side dished end.
• Rectangular tank with structural reinforcement.
• Capacities from 100 ltr to 1,50,000ltr