FRP STORAGE TANK
We are the main producer and provider of FRP Products. We are Dealing to different places in Tamil nadu and furthermore all finished India.
Our organization is profoundly refreshing for outlining and designing the tanks for quite a while thusly we joined FRP Storage Tank. Our item is outlined by our prepared proficient who guarantees that the item is sans mistake and completely utilitarian. Our item is top positioned among other predominant make of square tank.
In view of client decision and prerequisites Storage Capacity, Shading, and Wall Thickness (mm) will be given. Our Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tanks arrive in a wide grouping of shapes, sizes and abilities to meet for all intents and purposes any capacity and handling need. We rehearse hand lay-up (contact molded) construction and chop/hoop and helical-wound (filament wound) construction.
FRP TANKS ARE AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING SHAPES
• Flat tops, flat bottom - a totally encased tank for vertical establishment.
• Dished tops, flat bottom- Tank having as standard a best man way.
• Dished Top and Bottom with raised steel mounting support.
• Dished bottom and Flat top
• Open top and conical bottom - Center deplete for waste of liquids containing solids.
• Flat bottom and conical top for chemical storage tanks
• Horizontal tank with both side dished end.
• Rectangular tank with structural reinforcement.
• Capacities from 100 ltr to 1,50,000ltr
Tanks Configurations include:
• Horizontal and Vertical with cone, flat, sloped or dished bottom.
• Horizontal and Vertical with tops in double or single wall with subordinate containment.
• Dimensions choice up to 40,000 gallons with thicknesses varying from 12 inches to 20 feet.
• These assemblies are extremely tough to a diversity of corrosive, chemicals, surroundings and ultraviolet light.
STANDARD BS4994 (formally: British Standard 4994:1987) is the "detail for the outline and development of vessels and capacity tanks in strengthened plastics". It determines a code of training for use by makers of such holders. With the distribution of BS EN 13121-3, BS 4994:1987 Specification for plan and development of vessels furthermore, tanks in strengthened plastics is pronounced out of date, which will even now cover those tanks still in benefit as tanks produced using GRP are for the most part acknowledged to have a long working life.
Blue moon makes a full line of Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tank frill, supplies or potentially fittings to fit your particular necessities including:
Nozzles (Plate or Conical): Flanged nozzles with plate or conical gussets are available. Legs or Skirt Support: Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) skirt or steel leg support can be built for tanks with unique help prerequisites. Lifting & Hold Down Lugs: Lifting lugs and hold-down lugs are available to fit certain requirements. Ladders and Cages: Large access platforms can be constructed to your exact specifications to include OSHA-certified ladders, safety cages,
top handrails and more. (Large Access Platforms CAN be constructed) Baffles: Baffles of all size are available for construction.
We provide a vast range of resin arrangements to meet the clients exact type of usage including:
• Vinyl ester
• Supreme vinyl ester
• Epoxy founded Vinyl ester resin with FR
The inward exterior of our tanks are offered with either:
For optimal resistance against corrosion & exterior surface treatments comprise:
• Pigmented gel coat
• Resin-rich topcoat
• Chemical resilient glass veil
Simple to convey