FRP STORAGE TANK
Our Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tanks come in a wide assortment of shapes, sizes and capacities to meet virtually any storage and
processing need. We practice hand lay-up (contact molded) construction.
FRP TANKS ARE AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING SHAPES
• Flat top, Flat bottom a completely enclosed tank for vertical installation.
• Dished top, flat bottom. Tank having as standard a top man way.
• Dished Top and Bottom with elevated steel mounting support.
• Dished bottom and Flat top
• Open top and conical bottom. Center drain for drainage of fluids containing solids.
• Flat bottom and conical top for chemical storage tanks
• Horizontal tank with both side dished end.
• Rectangular tank with structural reinforcement.
• Capacities from 100 ltr to 1,50,000ltr
Configurations of tanks include:
• Horizontal and Vertical with cone, flat, sloped or dished bottom.
• Horizontal and Vertical with tops in double or single wall with subordinate containment.
• Dimensions choice up to 40,000 gallons with thicknesses varying from 12 inches to 20 feet.
• These assemblies are extremely tough to a diversity of corrosive, chemicals, surroundings and ultraviolet light.
STANDARD BS4994(formally: British Standard 4994:1987) is the “specification for the design and construction of vessels and storage tanks in reinforced
plastics”. It specifies a code of practice for use by manufacturers of such containers. With the publication of BS EN 13121-3, BS 4994:1987
Specification for design and construction of vessels and tanks in reinforced plastics is declared obsolescent, which will still cover those tanks
still in service as tanks made from GRP are generally accepted to have a long working life.
Bluemoon manufacture a full line of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tank accessories, supplies and/or fittings to fit your specific requirements
Nozzles (Plate or Conical): Flanged nozzles with plate or conical gussets are available. Legs or Skirt Support: Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) skirt or steel leg support can be constructed for tanks with special support
requirements. Lifting & Hold Down Lugs: Lifting lugs and hold-down lugs are available to fit certain requirements. Ladders and Cages: Large access platforms can be constructed to your exact specifications to include OSHA-certified ladders, safety cages,
top handrails and more. (Large Access Platforms CAN be constructed) Baffles: Baffles of all size are available for construction.
We provide a vast range of resin arrangements to meet the clients exact type of usage including:
• Vinyl ester
• Supreme vinyl ester
• Epoxy founded Vinyl ester resin with FR
The inward exterior of our tanks are offered with either:
For optimal resistance against corrosion & exterior surface treatments comprise:
• Pigmented gel coat
• Resin-rich topcoat
• Chemical resilient glass veil